Last Updated on
This is our Sea Bond Denture Adhesive Review; this product will firmly secure your dentures in place for a very long period of time. This adhesive is an excellent alternative from pastes that ooze and make a complete mess when attempting to apply their formulas. These wafers will allow you to enjoy your entire day with all your activities and no chance of embarrassment.
These denture wafers can be trimmed to fit and come with very easy to follow instructions on the box. Simply moisten the wafer and carefully place it on the inside of your denture. Press your denture in place inside your mouth along with the wafer. The adhesive properties of the wafer are set off by your mouth fluids and that secures it in place until it’s time to remove it at the end of the day.
Make sure you pay attention when purchasing the wafers as they are packed for lower or upper placements.
Features And Benefits:
- Sea Bond Denture Adhesive Wafers will give you an entire day in great comfort and you will not need to make any replacements.
- You can enjoy all the foods you did when you had your own teeth and your dentures will remain securely in place.
- Sea-Bond Denture Adhesive Wafers comes with a a very refreshing mint flavor that is long lasting. They are also formulated with a breath freshener that is within the wafer.
- You do not have to spend a great deal of time cleaning your gums before removing your dentures. These wafers are excellent at keeping food particles from getting into your gums.
- These wafers are extremely easy to use and trim and will prevent any denture spillage from happening.
- Even though you do not have to change the wafers more than once a day, if you are someone who wishes to wash your dentures after each meal, then you will have to replace the wafers as well.
- If you do not place the wafer properly, it can clump up and you will have to remove it and start again with a new wafer. These wafers are not reusable. Some consumers claim the dentures only hold really well if you do not eat or drink, causing your dentures to move around. This obviously shows that the adhesives are not as good as claimed if their claims are true.
- The dimensions of the product are: 3.6 x 1.5 x 4.5 inches and weighs 0.8 oz
- This product come in two choices of 15 or 30 wafers in a pack. Wafers are sold for lower or upper dentures, separately, so pay attention when purchasing.
- All wafers are one standard size.
- Each pre-trimmed wafer contains 7mg of sodium and are zinc-free. There are no toxic ingredients making this product perfectly safe.
Sea-Bond Denture Adhesive Wafers are a very loved product and have been around for a very long period of time. It seems to take a little bit of practice to use and get them correctly positioned. Making sure they are positioned properly will dictate whether you will end up with a clump and having to start over, or getting it right. Once you have gotten this down to a science, you will enjoy a great deal of comfort and most consumers come back time after time because they truly like them and trust them.