For new denture wearers, Effergrip Denture Adhesive Cream gives them the assurance they need regarding long-lasting, strong holding and comfortable denture wear inside their mouths. This adhesive assures no slippage during the course of the entire day.
Effergrip Adhesive Cream is well known for its extremely strong holding attributes that will not allow the adhesive to wear off during the entire day. Smile with great confidence, your dentures will not slip.
Many denture creams have zinc as an ingredient, Effergrip has absolutely no zinc within the formula. This gives denture wearers and great deal of relief, protecting them from major health risks. Effergrip stands by its claim of super strength throughout the entire day and comes with a guarantee from the American Dental Association’s Seal of Acceptance.
Features and Benefits:
This product is 100% free from health risks due to the lack of zinc within the ingredients.
Its super holding power allows wearers confidence in no slippage throughout the entire day.
Use Effergrip Adhesive Cream for four weeks and see a reverse in Gingivitis.
The ADA acceptance is through research that has proven this product is efficient as a temporary measure that is also comfortable when used with partial or full dentures.
- This product is recommended for everyday use and offers a strong, adhesive.
- The 2.5 oz tube lasts for one solid month or two months with daily use.
- Effergrip Adhesive Cream as an extra strong grip is considered a perfect solution by many denture wearers. These consumers are also very confident that there are no health risks due to zinc.
- It’s not a really easy product to use until you get used to applying it.
- The flavors are not particularly pleasing.
- It’s hard to clean up when there is excessive leaking onto teeth and gums. It can become quite messy.
- Effergrip Adhesive Cream comes in a 2.5 oz, 70g tube along with a custom heat sealed tamper evident pack and kit.
- The dimensions are: 6.8 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping weight is 9.6 oz in total.
Getting used to this new adhesive does take a little time just as new dentures take a little time. Once you practice and understand the proper amount to be used, all will go very well. It can be messy to clean up if you over apply the adhesive. All said and done, most people, once they have become familiar with the adhesive and learned the proper amount of application, have come back time and time again for this product.